Friday, November 29, 2019

Where should I start?

                It took me a while to decide, but I got it. The life of each one of us is full of stories that are only waiting to be heard, because maybe, somehow, they might bring someone an important, meaningful or inspiring message. Let's start from here and now, the rest will come itself. 
                I am sitting on a balcony of my dear friends' apartment with sun rays on my back, hearing diversity of sounds coming from the streets of Ramat Gan, north-east from Tel Aviv in Israel.
Decision to start writing came to me not easily, because it requires time that I could spent on any other of my hobbies, so why to start a new one? The reason is that I believe it will help me to keep the memories even clearer. Moreover, as I wrote before, our experiences build our characters and create stories that should be shared. There is many types of STORIES. Some of them might be up-lifting, giving hope, eye-opening. We can tell a story to share a similar experience with our partner in conversation or to give him an important information. With a story we can make people smile and laugh, scare them, warn them, make them sad. As we experience and feel intensely, our stories become more powerful and juicy. They help us and the others to understand the world better. They can touch others feelings. Stories are powerful. Therefore, I want to share my stories with the ones that want to read it :) 
                 As I visit different countries I will write about their culture, vibes, traditions, art. There will be some funny or scary stories from my travels and from the people that I meet.  Exactly, THE PEOPLE. Somehow they interest me the most, doesn't matter if while travelling or being in my home town and having a brake for a little bit of "regular" life. I will introduce you to the inspiring and interesting personas that will pass and stop for a while on my way in this unstoppable flow of life. Nature will also appear a lot here, as this is where I feel the best and for you, who maybe are stuck to the desk because of studies or work, it is always pleasant to look at some beautiful landscape and remind yourself that the world is amazing. My goal is to put into words as much of the feeling that I had during specific situations, so that you could feel like you were there and could (almost) fully get the experience. 
                  So, feel free to enjoy with me THE GIFT of life!

For encouragement to live joyfully, I recommend this beautiful french movie from 1996 - "La Belle Vert" that makes you smile and feel good for the rest of the day at least :>

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your stories. I enjoy reading you. Also I love this movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your way of being! You are so lovely! Looking forward for more posts! <3

    ReplyDelete